- It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to check and follow all departure and re-entry requirements for New Zealand and Australia, visit https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ for up to date information.
- Ticket holders must follow all current New Zealand entry requirements as well as any new requirements which may come into effect prior to arrival, including but not limited to; vaccine requirements and booster shots, testing requirements prior to arrival or once in New Zealand.
- Ticket holders must follow all current New Zealand COVID-19 entry requirements for festivals, as well as any new requirements which may come into effect prior to arrival. Including but not limited to vaccine requirements and booster shots and testing requirements.
- Refunds will not be available for any persons who are denied entry into New Zealand or who can not attend the event as requirements have not been met.
- Guests must familiarise themselves with any third party operators policies regarding Covid-19 or other. Failure to adhere to their policies may result in entry being denied without refund.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
- Your country of residence will determine which booking platform you will be directed to and payment will be taken in that currency.
- You must select the correct country of residence, proof of address may be required.
- The payee is consider the lead booker on all Snow Machine bookings. The lead booker is responsible for passing information to all people within their group.
- Refunds will not be available for change of mind or change of circumstance cancellations in the ticket holder’s personal life – including but not limited to change in employment/relationship status, unapproved leave request, change in financial status, pregnancy, injury or illness. We recommend taking out travel insurance immediately to be covered for such occurrences.
- Snow Machine will endeavor to adhere to the publicised package contents, however the promoter has the right to alter elements of the event (including the line up or event locations) at our sole discretion.
- Snow Machine will not be responsible for any fees, expenses, charges or costs incurred with third parties (no matter how linked they are with your anticipated attendance at the event), such as airline, tour operator and accommodation costs booked externally. Please make sure you check cancellation policies and book accordingly.
- No allowance or refund can be made for unused meals, accommodation, transport, vehicle rental, equipment hire, lift tickets, or any other unused package components once travel has commenced.
- If one or more persons cancel from a group booking, they and the remaining people in the booking will be liable for the additional accommodation costs that may result from the cancelling persons. You may find a replacement person however it is the responsibility of the individuals to pay the change fee and inform Snow Machine of the changes.
- Snow Machine strongly recommends you take out travel insurance at the time of purchasing your ticket, to cover you for unforeseen events that arise prior to travel. Australian residents can request an online quote here. Please ensure you select Snow Cover and read the PDS to make sure it is right for you.
An upfront deposit of $300 per package is required at confirmation. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE for change of mind or unforeseen events that arise before you travel and result in cancellation.
A second installment of $300 per package is payable by Friday 31st March 2023 and final payment is due by Friday 30th June 2023. Bookings made after 31st March will be required to pay initial deposit and second installment within 5 days of confirmation. Bookings made after 30th June require full payment immediately on confirmation.
Second installment and final balances are NON REFUNDABLE for change of mind or unforeseen events that arise before you travel and result in cancellation.
It is the responsibility of the lead booker to ensure all members of your group have paid their installments on time, or risk the whole booking being cancelled.
Failure to make instalments by the due date will lead to the immediate cancellation of the package with all money paid being forfeited, where a payment is accepted after the due date a $50 late payment fee per person will be added.
Initial payment is due on confirmation through the Snow Machine Website with credit/debit card. You will receive immediate confirmation. Following payments will be made through Snow Machine’s sister company Mountainwatch Travel. You will be sent a full itinerary with balance owing and payment options in the weeks following confirmation.
Payments will NOT be automatically deducted from your credit/debit card, you will be required to manually make payments for installments and final balance.
Snow Machine accepts payment in AUD or NZD depending on where the booking was made, payments must be paid in the currency booked and can not be split between two currencies. Payment methods are credit/debit cards or bank transfer. Please note there is a 1.5% surcharge for Visa or Mastercard and 3% surcharge for AMEX.
CHANGES & RESALE FACILITY
Amendments to guest names will incur a $50 admin fee per name change. Changes to guest names must be made in writing no later than 40 days prior to the festival start date. Any requests after this will not be possible.
Amendments to your package will incur a $50 admin fee per person. Any changes must be made in writing no later than 40 days prior to the festival start date. All amendments are subject to availability and can not be guaranteed until confirmation is received.
A Snow Machine resale facility will be available for tickets via tixel and packages via the Snow Machine office only once the event has fully sold out. To be eligible for resale 2nd deposits must be made in full by 31st of March. Resale will be available through the Snow Machine office for packages and will incur an admin fee of $50pp. Sellers will only be refunded once your package has been resold. Snow Machine will not guarantee the resale of your ticket. Sellers will be refunded the paid amount minus $50pp administration free.
The sale of tickets and packages on Snow Machine’s social pages is not allowed. All posts will be removed by admin.
Additional services will be available to add to your package via the Snow Machine store, in the weeks following your confirmation. Extras include but are not limited to rentals, lessons, transfers, car hire, bungee jumping, jet-boating, sky-diving, heli-skiing. The same cancellation policy and COVID exemption will apply to additional extras, unless otherwise specified by your travel consultant. The exception to this is any airline reservations which will adhere to the terms & conditions specified by the airline.
Snow Machine reserves the right to substitute and confirm alternative accommodation of a comparable or superior standard if your original accommodation can no longer accommodate you and it is absolutely necessary.
All other costs, apart from those detailed in the package, are at the clients’ own expense eg: passport and visa fees, transfers, meals or any other items including those of a personal nature unless otherwise stated. If flight or other travel delays lead to missed connections, Snow Machine cannot be responsible for additional expenses incurred.
Confirmations are subject to re-issue if incorrect through error or omission and the customer accepts liability to pay the full costs for any amendments resulting.
To the extent permitted by law, neither Snow Machine nor anyone on its behalf can be held liable for any alterations, act or omission on the part of the service providers/principals for any consequential loss, death, injury, accident, delay or damage occasioned to any person or their belongings (including baggage) in connection with the tour or holiday offers supplied by Snow Machine. Whether or not such loss, injury or damage is due directly or indirectly to any default, negligent act, misrepresentation, breach of duty, or omission of the travel operator, their respective representatives, servants, contractors or agents. Matters outside the control of Snow Machine may affect the services offered and Snow Machine will not be responsible for any such matters. Programs, offers, tour prices, services and conditions are current at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances, including increases in operating costs.
Snow Machine will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveller who contravenes the law or regulation of any country visited.
Snow Machine strongly advises against the use or possession of prohibited drugs in foreign countries and warns travellers that if found to be involved in the use or possession of illegal drugs while related to Snow Machine, we reserve the right to cancel any remaining services without refund. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Snow Machine organisers and partners across all venues practice responsible service of alcohol. Patrons behaving in a disorderly or inappropriate manner will be refused entry or evicted from the venue. Once evicted you will not be permitted entry to any future Snow Machine events and will not be eligible for a refund on unused tickets.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, neither we nor any Third Party Supplier can accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our or the Third Party Supplier’s contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of force majeure. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we / the supplier of the service(s) in question / the Third Party Supplier could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, whether actual or threatened, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics, fire and all similar events outside the control of the party concerned.
We require all travellers to have travel insurance and recommend booking this as soon as your deposit is paid. This will cover you for an unforeseen event that occurs before you travel and may prevent you from travelling. You must ensure you select Snow Cover if skiing or snowboarding to ensure you are covered for medical whilst on the mountain. Please click here for an online quote and to read the PDS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The event is a LICENSED 18+ EVENT only. No exceptions.
- Patrons entering the event must present a valid photo ID (valid passport for non NZ citizens or valid New Zealand Drivers License or Government issued proof of age card) and ticket.
- Entry is at patrons’ own risk. The right to refuse entry is reserved and is also subject to the venue’s terms of admission.
- On request security has the right to ask you to legitimise yourself with further ID requests.
- All persons, bags and containers are subject to a full search at entry to ensure the safety of patrons. Prohibited items will be confiscated (and only returned at the discretion of the promoter) except for illegal drugs, which will be handed over to police.
- All patrons and staff will be wrist-banded on entry to the event. ANY patrons with no wristband that are on site will be ejected immediately.
- Wristbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times, patrons must not tamper with or remove them for the duration of the event, if removed a patron may be ejected from the event.
- No liquids are permitted on site for safety and security reasons. There is free water provided on site at various locations inclusive of First Aid locations.
- No food, alcohol or beverages are permitted into Snow Machine events.
- No weapons, glass, metal objects, fireworks, flares, glow sticks, laser pointers, umbrellas, portable seats, hampers, eskies/chilli bins, sporting equipment or dangerous goods are permitted at Snow Machine.
- No animals are permitted on site, authorised guide/companion dogs are an exception.
- No professional cameras (such as an SLR), professional video camera (including go-pro’s), sound recording devices or lighting equipment are permitted at Snow Machine. When using your small still camera (such as a point and shoot camera) or mobile phone, please respect the privacy of all other patrons, staff, artists, and service providers.
- Any and all footage taken by patrons on camera, mobile phone or any recording device is subject to Copyright Laws.
- As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being included in photos, sound and live recordings that are taken by the official Snow Machine media team, and can be used by the Promoter or Promoter-approved media outlets for promotion of the event.
- Any intimidating or dangerous activities will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the event, without the right to re-entry or refund. This includes; posturing or “surrounding” patrons, aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing or climbing. The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- Where rides are on site, rides will be ridden at patrons’ own risk. The Promoter and event accept no responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
- The Promoter and the Venue will not take responsibility or liability for any personal property lost or damaged at Snow Machine, including cloaked items. Any lost property items handed in to Lost & Found will be held for one (1) day post-event only.
- In case of an emergency evacuation or situation, please follow all official directives.
- The Promoters or the event will not be held liable for any hearing damage or loss. Please use earplugs if necessary.
- Please be aware that smoke, pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting may be in use.
- While we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised package contents, you accept that The Promoter reserves the right to change the line up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of a change, refunds will not be available.
- There are no refunds due to inclement weather (the show will go on, rain hail or shine, unless the entire event is cancelled prior to gates open).
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the event for any reason. In the event of cancellation prior to gates opening, including a cancellation that is a result of force majeure* we will provide a refund of the ticket price paid, excluding any booking fees.
- If you are evicted from the event or refused entry, your ticket will be cancelled and you will not be entitled to a re-entry or refund.
- There will be no refund on any unused tickets, if you or your invitees are asked/forced to leave, if you’re unable to attend the event or if the event concludes before the advertised finish time, or if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions stated above, shown on your ticket or displayed on the premises.
- The Promoter and the venue practices responsible service of alcohol. Ticket price does not include beverages. Patrons behaving in a disorderly or inappropriate manner may be refused entry or evicted.
* A force majeure event includes an event that prevents, hinders, delays or otherwise makes it impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labour disputes, communicable diseases, act of God or any other causes beyond our control.
- Snow Machine has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind.
- Our zero tolerance policy means that we will look into and review every allegation and respond appropriately. We empower and encourage you to report any behaviour that makes you or others feel uncomfortable to any Snow Machine staff member.
- Patrons asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
- Any person behaving in a disorderly manner, engaging in harassing or uncomfortable behaviour, or otherwise failing to comply with this policy will be removed from, or refused admittance to, any Snow Machine event. Individuals who are ejected or refused entry from an event for a violation of this policy will not be provided with a refund.
Snow Machine is owned and operated by Falcona Events PTY LTD